Thursday, November 6, 2008

2008 Holiday Card Templates

YAY, they are finally done! 2008 Holiday Card Templates. They come in sixes 5x5 and 5x7, and are all sized to WHCC specifications for flat cards. Buy just one or mix and match the ones you like. One template is $8.00 or buy any 6 for $35.00. If you are interested please e-mail me and I will give you payment information. mirrorimagephotography@charter.net

All files are PSD format. You can change the colors on most and the text and font on all of them. You will have all rights to use them for your clients or use them for yourself, but please do not re-sell them. If you would like to see each set a little bit larger for more detail, you can see them on my flickr page! http://www.flickr.com/photos/mirror_image_photography/sets/72157605729744065/
If you are interested in having me set one of your own photos to a template, please e-mail me!
Happy Holidays!

No comments: